Home Travel & Stay Visa Info

Visa Info

Introduction to Chinese Visa

According to the Administrative Law of the People' s Republic of China on Entry and Exit of Foreigners, foreigners entering China should apply for a visa to the Chinese diplomatic representative or consular offices, or other institutions authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of People' s Republic of China.

We strongly recommend you submit your application for entry one month before you leave for China.

More Visa details please refer to

If invitation letter are needed in your application, please contact us:

Tel: +86 10 58677126
Fax: +86 10 58677126
E-mail: wenting.zhang@hjtexpo.com
Add: Rm2003 BuildingA Timecourt Beijing China

Do you want to attend the DeburringTec2022?

Learn more about the latest designs, processes and equipment in the foam industry? Join us now!

Follow us
Subscribe E-newsletter

Please enter your email and subscribe Interfoam E-newsletter information immediately


Beijing HJT International Exhibition Co., Ltd.

Tel:+86 10 58677200



fairXperts GmbH & Co. KG

DeburringTec WeChat

© 2021 DeburringTec. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 京ICP备14038783号-5
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies.